Please follow all directions carefully in order to fully register your student.
Registration will be open from July 30 to Aug 10
Questions: please call 435-734-4840. Summer business hours are M-F 8-12 & 1-3.
- Payment and Registration Information - If you need help please call the office
- Please use CURRENT STUDENT REGISTATION if your student is going to be in 10th grade coming from BEMS, or in 11th or 12th grade returning to BEHS
- Please only select NEW student registration if you have recently moved to our community from another school district.
- Click on Login and Register student
- Login with the PARENT user name and password (not the student's)
- Update your contact information
- Pay fees
- Sign information forms as indicated
- Click Here to start --> ASPIRE LOGIN PAGE
- If you do not have access to a computer, there will be a walk in registration day on Thursday, August 9 from 1-7pm.
- Once you have paid your fees, updated your information, signed all the documents, and returned the health information paper to the school, you should be able to see your schedule on line within 48 hours.
- You will be able to pick up your student body card and/or schedule in the main office, between 12pm and 2pm Monday thru Friday starting Aug 13.
IF YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO PAY YOUR FEES ON LINE THROUGH ASPIRE - HERE IS THE LINK TO ACCESS THE CREDIT CARD PORTAL TO PAY YOUR FEES. Click HERE
PARENTS: There are 9 (10th & 12th Grade) AND 8 (11th Grade) Documents that need to be signed to complere your student's registration. Please make sure you go back to aspire to complete ALL Documentation.
- Lockers are optional and will be chosen and assigned after school begins. The cost is $3.00 at the time of assignment. Do not pay for a locker now.
- Yearbooks may be purchased online at www.yearbookordercenter.com use #7041 for a cost of $41.00. You can preorder your yearbook from July 30, 2018 to March 29, 2019. Do not pay the school for your yearbook.
- Yearbook Friends and Family
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Lunch information
- School Nutrition charge policy
- School Fees notice
- BESD General Student Fees
- Parent Teacher Club Information
- Fee Waiver Info - English
- Fee Waiver Info - Spanish