The main office will be open throughout the summer at the following times:
MON - THUR: 8am - 3pm
Closed daily from 11am-12pm
Closed July 4, July 8-9, July 22-24, and August 5
NOTE: School Starts August 26, 2019.
Registration for next school year begins July 29th.
Registation Fees are $157.
Links and more information will be available here the end of July.
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence