Registration & Payments
Registration and Fee Payment will be available starting Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
Summer office hours for the main office are as follows:
closed daily from 11-12
These days are subject to change due to emergencies and COVID 19.
We are on minimum days for the first two weeks of school. We will begin Bee Time on week three when we go to full days.
Subject to change due to COVID 19.
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence