Yearbooks can be purchased online until March 2020.
The school code is: 7041 and the cost is $41.
Due to the health concerns of handling money, we are temporarily suspending the $3 charge for transcripts. If you need to request a transcript, please call the school M-F 8:00 – 12:00 pm or you may order them by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
You must provide your full name, date of birth and the address of the school you need the transcript to be mailed to. We can also send your transcript to your school email address if you need an electronic copy to send somewhere yourself. This helps us avoid face to face interaction. Transcripts will be processed weekly during the soft school closure.
It's nomination time!
Click on the link below to nominate a BEHS staff member for the Larry Findley Leadership Award. This is a great way to thank, recognize and show your appreciation to an individual for their dedication to making a difference in the lives of students at BEHS.
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence