Click below to view the most recent Morning Announcementssubject announcements
Diplomas MUST be picked up by the student in the main office beginning June 21, 2021, after all credits have been verified. You must present ID to pick up your diploma and will need to sign for it – diplomas will not be mailed. Due to FERPA laws, parents will not be allowed to pick up the diploma for the student without a signed release from the student and identification.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Closed daily from 11:00-12:00
June 16, June 22-23, July 5-9, and August
On-Line Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will begin Aug 3-24.
Please check back for more information.
School fees for the 2021-2022 at BEHS will be $144.00.
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence