Click below to view the most recent Morning Announcementssubject announcements
Information and videos from the Senior PCCRs can be found here.
subject sr info
Yearbooks can still be purchased in the main office.
Cost is $50. Please pay Mrs. Gunn.
There is a limited amount of books still available.
It's nomination time!
Click on the link below to nominate a BEHS staff member for the Larry Findley Leadership Award. This is a great way to thank, recognize and show your appreciation to an individual for their dedication to making a difference in the lives of students at BEHS.
subject nominate subject add'tl info
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence