Diplomas will be available for pickup in the main office beginning June 18th.
You must sign for your diploma…diplomas will not be mailed!
18-19 Registration is open
Fees are $157.00
Please click on "More Info" below to register.
Picture RE-TAKE day is Monday, Oct 1st.
Lifetouch Photography will be here Monday morning for school picture re-takes. They will begin at 7:00am BEFORE school (class time will not be interrupted for re-takes).
Senior College Application Night
When: Monday, Oct 15 from 5-8 pm
Where: BEHS Computer Labs
-Get your applications done early and all at the same time!
-Get help with your applications from college reps!
-Snow and SUU will waive their application fees for those attending!
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence