Click below to view the most recent Morning Announcementssubject announcements
Yearbooks can still be purchased in the main office.
Cost is $50. Please pay Mrs. Gunn.
There is a limited amount of books still available.
Graduation will be held June 2, 2021 @ Weber State University.
More information can be found below.
subject grad info
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence