The online yearbook purchase site is closed, however there are a limited number of yearbooks still available for sale.
The cost is $50.
They can be purchased in the main office from Mrs. Gunn.
Sign up now
Summer School at BEHS!
Limited spots -- Pay to reserve your spot!
Bring your completed application to your counselor and then to Mrs. Gunn!
Productions Company Presents
LEGALLY BLONDE - THE MUSICAL warms the heart by proving that self-discovery can be fun, and a bit hilarious too.
May 17th & 20th
Congratulations class of 2019! Graduation is approaching quickly. In order to help us start preparing for this momentous occasion, we would like to share some information with you.
Click below for details on dates and deadlines.
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence