Wanna keep up on the happenings at Box Elder High? Sign up for our newsletter for up to date information. Great resource for parents and students.
"Preparing for Life"
BEHS Mission Statement:
- The mission of Box Elder High School is to maximize student learning through quality teachers and effective instruction in a constructive environment.
- Prepare "our" students for the next level
- Help motivate students to feel passionate about learning
- Prepare students for life -- college & career ready
- Encourage students to explore career possiblities
- Prepare students to succeed, be proactive, be good citizens, care about the truth
- Help students develop a strong sense of "self" -- instill confidence
- Develop life-long learners and problem solvers
- Help them think through and assess a situation
- Encourage students to value differences -- tolerance
- Encourage self-reflection
- Help students recognize that each decision/choice has a consequence